Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time To Send A Letter Home

People. You are all amazing and wonderful, but sadly I just don’t have a ton of time to email home this week…and just so it’s no surprise to any of you—next week will be the same way. Why? WE GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE NEXT WEDNESDAY. That is like every missionaries dream come true. The temple helps put your life into perspective and gives you the strength you need to just carry on. Which we need.  Missionary work is the most tiring work I’ve ever done. It’s not just physically draining; it’s emotional, spiritual, the whole shebang!!! I wouldn’t trade it for the world though.

This is going to be funny to some of you who know what I’m talking about. Remember in elementray school (if you went to Walker) when we learned the “We are the owls, the Walker Owls” song? So this week I’m in the middle of telling Sis. Cauble what I learned in my personal study and that darn song came into my head and i ended up singing the whole thing for her!! Why is it that I can remember a song I learned years and years and years ago, but I can’t remember anything else that is actually relevant in my life hahhaha.
#willneverstoptakingselfies

Sister Cauble and I moved apartments this week (because I have Jeri Toolan runnin’ in my vains and I GET STUFF DONE!!!) so we didn’t have too many opportunities to actually get out and work. Moving takes a lot more time than I ever realized haha. Goodness. I really don’t have time to tell you much more. Okay, love yall.
-hugs-
Sister Toolan
New Companion - Sister Cauble

No comments:

Post a Comment