Monday, October 21, 2013

Pre-Mission Butterflies

I came out to Utah a few days early to go "temple hopping" and see some last min. family & friends which has all been going so wonderfully :) 
The Marcellos and I at the Salt Lake City, Utah temple! 

My adorable cousin and best cuddler ever, Heath <3 

So far I've handled leaving very well (surprise surprise, everyone? Lol) and pray each night that I can continue to throughout the next 18 months. There is nothing better I could be doing right now in my life than serving a mission. I'm so thankful I've been being prepared my whole entire life for this. 

"Action expresses priorities." 

I'm leaving my life behind for 18 months because being a member of this church and bringing peace and joy into people's lives is MY priority.

Going on a mission isn't something you can just 100% prepare for. People can give you advice and tell you their own stories, but when it comes down to it you have to find everything out for yourself. It's very nerve-racking just sitting waiting to report to the MTC, but it's one of those "you'll never experience this feeling ever again" kind of things which makes it so neat!  
I just want to get my badge already :D

-Sister Toolan

No comments:

Post a Comment